NSE Certificate : If you have good knowledge about the stock market then it is quite easy for you to get NSE Certificate. Even if you are beginner, with little efforts you can clear the examinations. In this post, we will go step by step for the process to take an NSE certification Exam.
What is NCFM?
NSE Academy Certification in Financial Market / NCFM program is an online certification program. The NCFM Program is operate by NSE administration through their designated test centres located all over India. It is an online testing and certification program that test the knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets.
NCFM offers a comprehensive range of modules that covers many different areas in Finance. For example, for technical analysis, you can attempt the NCFM module for the technical analysis certification.
As per your knowledge and skills you can select from different NCFM Modules. From NSE India website you can get the list of different modules offered by NCFM for different areas of financial markets. That are listed as below.
1. Foundation Modules:
2. Intermediate Modules :
3. Advanced Modules :
4. NCFM Proficiency Certification :
NCFM Proficiency certificate is awarded to candidates depending upon the NCFM modules successfully cleared by them. You have to clear all the modules in order to receive this certification.
The qualify criteria for the various certification are listed below:
- NSE Academy’s Certified Derivatives Pro (NCDP)
On passing NCFM Equity Derivatives: A Beginners Module + Derivatives Market (Dealers) Modules + Option Trading Strategies Module.
- NSE Academy’s Certificated Derivatives Champion (NCDC)
On passing NCFM Equity Derivatives: A Beginners Module + Derivatives Market (Dealers) Modules + Option Trading strategies Module + Option Trading (Advanced) module.
- NSE Academy’s certified Investment Analyst Pro (NCIAP)
On passing NCFM Investment Analysis and portfolio Management Module + Technical Analysis Module + Fundamental Analysis Module.
- NSE Academy’s certified Investment Analyst Champion (NCIAC)
On passing NCFM Investment Analysis and portfolio Management Module + Technical Analysis Module + Fundamental Analysis Module + Wealth Management Module.
NSE Certification Exam Details:
There is no specific eligibility to sit in NSE Certification exam. In other words, there is no Special qualification requirement or age limit to give the test.
- The questions will be asked in the format of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Most of the certification exams are for 2hr long and have either 60-70 questions
- Few modules have negative marks on the questions.
- Once you clear the examination, you can immediately get the certificates as it will be available online on your portal. And also, you will get the paper certificate after 15 – 20 days.
- Fees structure of different modules are depending upon the type of modules. That you can check on NSE
Centers for Examination:
You can check the link https://www.nseindia.com/content/ncfm/ncfm_testlocations.pdf to see the nearest center available to you.
How to enroll for the NSE Certification Exam?
- Here is the step by step process of how to enrol for the NSE Certification exams-
- First Visit the link https://www.nseindia.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm to check their fees and course content.
- Select the modules in which you are interested.
- Now you need to create an account on the NCFM Portal to register for the examination.
- After your account has opened, you can pay the fee for the module and book the test date and center.
- That’s it! You will receive an email with the course material that you need to study and also your admit card will be sent to your registered email id.
This is exactly the process to register for the NSE Certification Examination. If you are searching for career in the stock market or finance industry, this NSE certificate can help you to boost your knowledge and advantage.